£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Web Services Developer - Oxford - £30k
My client is a worldwide leader in automotive aftermarket diagnostics and technical support. They have recently been acquired by a technology-driven growth company in the vehicle inspection and vehicle services markets.
You are responsible for the development and maintenance of the various web applications that comprise the web presence, taking direction from the Head of Web Services.
You will work on key projects and enhancements that require skills in front-end and back-end web development. This position requires excellent, fluid teamwork and communication within a tenured and cohesive development team. Interpersonal skills and a positive attitude are as important as technical skill.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Supporting development of the companies' web presence.
- Maintain consistent coding, graphical and editorial standards.
- Collaborate with the Web Services team to help form code development and implementation processes
- Engage with the Web Services team to solve problems collaboratively.
- Collaborate with other teams.
- Maintain a current understanding of the technology used.
Specific job skills:
- Have some working experience in web development.
- Is an effective verbal and written communicator (in English)
- Is an empathetic team member.
- Takes direction well.
- Is a natural problem-solver.
- Enjoys development and happy to learn by doing.
- Knows some MySQL.
- Able to use Linux terminal.
- Happy to work on a mac (it makes things easier if we are all on the same platform in Web Services).
This is an awesome company who invest in their staff massively. They offer outstanding training packages with regular salary reviews. If interested, please get in touch with Matt Lewis 0118 466 0226 or email . If this role is not for you, that's okay! Who do you know that would be interested in this role? We will give you £250 if the person you refer gets the job.