£32000.00 - £37000 per annum + Pension, Medical, Development
4 months ago
VAT Specialist - £32k -£37k
Your next company is a leading accountancy firm with nine offices across the UK and they are part of a larger global network. They have won multiple awards and have been picked as one of the UK's leading accountancy firms. With specialists rated the best in their field, their professional approach helps clients to realise their ambition and their potential. Geared towards constant development, this firm are always at the cutting edge of this fast-moving environment. They deliver the best service possible by using their excellent reputation for training and developing staff in a great working environment.
What you will do:
You, the new VAT Specialist will manager a portfolio of clients where you will deal with HMRC regularly and provide VAT advice and VAT compliance to your clients. The VAT Specialist will deal with clients across numerous sectors and as a point of contact for related queries. You will also aid your colleagues with VAT advice and with their advisory work in the firm.
- Knowledge of VAT process and regulation
- Experience with tax principles
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Sound knowledge of accounting software packages and MS Office
- Time management and organisation
- Previously worked with a VAT specific role or with HMRC
Benefits for you:
- £32k - £37k
- Study Support
- Company Pension
- Private medical
- Holiday Buy & Sell Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Award winning training
- Continued professional Development at all levels
- Clear career progression plan
- Down to earth, friendly and "no egos" working environment
If you've been waiting for this opportunity, then get in touch or Apply.