Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Flexible Benefits Package
6 months ago
Job role: Tax Senior 37.5 Hours Per week + Over Time in January
Location: Leeds Central
Flexible benefits Package!
Do you want to be in a role where you ENJOY what you do? Are you a motivated self- starter? This company know passion cannot be created, it must already be there. Their vision, to be an entrepreneur in everything that they do which will drive them to be ambitious and courageous and deliver excellent service.
If you have a background within Tax, ideally within a Practice positition, then please read the Responsibilities you will have in your new exciting Tax Senior Career:
- The Tax Senior is responsible for completing individual and partnership tax returns and managing the client engagement.
- As a tax senior you will complete tax returns from original records or prepared by clients and make recommendations in relation to accuracy and tax saving opportunities. You will also Implement client's tax compliance engagement from start to finish
- You will be an expert in interacting with Clients, gather information, resolve their Tax related problems and make recommendations where they can improve the business and processes. As well as assisting partners on proposals and business development calls, which will enable you to gain key skills within Tax.
- Being a Senior, you will have the opportunity to supervise, train, and mentor staff and interns on tax projects where it is needed.
- You will also perform other job-related duties where needed.
If you believe it's time for a change and want to get involved and invest in this journey to success at this company then do not hesitate to click the apply button, before it's too late!