£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Flexible Working, Medical, Develop
7 months ago
Tax Planning Consultant - £28k -£32k
Your next company is a leading accountancy firm with nine offices across the UK and they are part of a larger global network. They have won multiple awards and have been picked as one of the UK's leading accountancy firms. With specialists rated the best in their field, their professional approach helps clients to realise their ambition and their potential. Geared towards constant development, this firm are always at the cutting edge of this fast-moving environment. They deliver the best service possible by using their excellent reputation for training and developing staff in a great working environment.
What you will do:
You, the new Tax Planning Consultant, will work with a range of clients and deliver this excellent service. You will be based in Preston City Centre, supporting the Tax partners across a variety of projects, including company restructures, dividend planning, share schemes, acquisitions and more. The Tax Planning Consultant will also be involved with year-end tax planning, so will gain full exposure to tax and more.
- ACCA / ACA Qualified
- Accountancy practice background
- Knowledge of corporate and personal tax
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Sound knowledge of accounting software packages
- Time management and organisation
- High work ethic
Benefits for you:
- £28k - £32k
- Company Pension
- Private medical
- Holiday Buy & Sell Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Award winning training
- Continued professional Development at all levels
- Fully Funded Study Support Package
- Down to earth, friendly and "no egos" working environment
If you've been waiting for this opportunity, then get in touch or Apply.