Leeds, West Yorkshire
£17000.00 - £19000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 months ago
Location: Leeds LS2
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 (Negotiable depending on experience)
Flexible benefits Package!
My client is a well-known an established Chartered Accountancy firm in Leeds who are looking for a Tax Junior to join their expanding team.
Why is this right for you?
Do you want to be in a role where you ENJOY what you do? Are you a motivated self- starter? This company know passion cannot be created, it must already be there. Their vision, to be an entrepreneur in everything that they do which will drive them to be ambitious and courageous and deliver excellent service.
If you are a go getter and have an interest in tax and want to start your career this year then get applying!
- You will be assisting the tax senior in completion of individual and partnership tax returns
- You will assist in completing tax returns from original records or prepared by clients and make recommendations in relation to accuracy and tax saving opportunities.
- This will be an opportunity to lead to a more senior position once you have gained suitable experience in your role.
What are they ideally looking for?
- 1- or 2-years' experience in a tax related role would be ideal
- Ambitious attitude and strong work ethic
- Currently studying Accounting / Tax qualifications or have plans to
If you believe it's time for a change and want to get involved and invest in this journey to success at this company then do not hesitate to click the apply button!