Leeds, West Yorkshire
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
5 months ago
Tax Advisor/ Consultant
Location: Leeds LS2
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 (Negotiable depending on experience)
Flexible benefits Package!
My client is a well-known an established Chartered Accountancy firm in Leeds who are looking for a Tax Advisor / Consultant to join their expanding team
Why is this right for you?
Do you want to be in a role where you ENJOY what you do? Are you a motivated self- starter? This company know passion cannot be created, it must already be there. Their vision, to be an entrepreneur in everything that they do which will drive them to be ambitious and courageous and deliver excellent service.
If you have a background within Tax, including advisory or dealing with enquiries and ideally within a Practice position, then please read the Responsibilities you will have in your new exciting Tax Career:
- You will be supporting the Tax Director and Partners with tax advisory projects and dealing with HMRC enquiries.
- You will be an expert in interacting with Clients, gather information, resolve their Tax related problems and make recommendations where they can improve the business and processes. As well as assisting partners on proposals and business development calls, which will enable you to gain key skills within Tax.
- You will deal with matters such as Company reorganisations, Property transactions, Complex HMRC enquiries and Tax mitigation strategies etc.
What are they ideally looking for?
- 3 years+ in a Tax related role
- Ideally CTA qualified or possibly CIOT student
- IT savvy
- Commercial awareness
If you believe it's time for a change and want to get involved and invest in this journey to success at this company then do not hesitate to click the apply button, before it's too late!