Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
9 months ago
Senior Systems Engineer
About the Company
My Client is a multi-award-winning operations management, consulting and digital solutions provider to organisations in highly regulated markets and to global businesses. They like to invest heavily in their employees to help develop and grow each individual.
About the Role
The Senior Systems Engineer role will be to assist with the development, maintenance and support of a diverse IT infrastructure. You will be the escalation point for any issues highlighted by the IT Service Delivery Team, ensuring timely resolution. You will also be ensuring the availability, integrity and performance of systems through a process of continual improvement.
- On the job training
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Reward Scheme
- Experience with Windows 2003 - 2016 Server and Active Directory management
- Experience of VMWare
- Experience of installation and supporting of Microsoft Exchange 2003 - 2016- Office 365
- Excellent working knowledge of core networking services - e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, RDP, SNMP, LDAP, Kerberos
- Networking skills - e.g. switching, routing, VLANs, PoE, WLAN, MPLS
- NAS / SAN storage infrastructures
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply.