Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £57000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits package
5 months ago
Senior .Net Developer - Manchester - 57K + Bonus + Benefits Package
C#, ASP.Net MVC, .Net core SQL Azure
Rutherford Grant is recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer to join an expanding team of software engineers in Manchester. The comapny are a rapidly expanding Silicon Valley HQ based company.
This rewarding role will mean working as part of an agile team on a diverse range of market leading cloud applications. The successful candidate will be involved in the entire life cycle, and responsible for developing more junior members of staff
As always, the successful candidate needs to have strong communication and team work skills, useful time management ability, along with exceptional technical prowess. The next phase of the development is about implementing AI and machine learning to further improve their product.
Skills & Responsibilities
* Researching, designing and testing software applications.
* Taking an active part in planning and development activities.
* Taking responsibility for the delivery of key functionality and research to deadlines.
* Show initiative around improving the company's technical awareness, depth of knowledge and use of technology.
* Supervise and provide guidance to more junior members of the team, assisting where necessary.
* Contributing to the team environment, hands on coding, architecture design discussions etc.…
* Having the desire to broaden your knowledge base and learn new technologies
* .NET development (plenty of commercial experience)
* ASP.net application development
* OO design skills & Architectural knowledge
* Experience developing REST services using ASP.NET, Web API or similar technologies
If you are interested in the role, please contact Charlie on 07964066624, or simply click apply