£35000 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus + remote working
6 months ago
JOB DESCRIPTION: SENIOR FULL STACK .Net / C# DEVELOPER
BASED: Wilmslow (UNITED KINGDOM)
SALARY: £50,000 (+ BENEFITS)
As a senior developer you will be responsible for contributing to all projects and fixing issues asthey become known. A large percentage of your time will be spent helping the team to rebuild a legacy intranet solution into a asp.net core microservices based sales platform.
You will be working with a group of likeminded people, who embrace challenges, and work creatively to find innovative solutions to problems and design new robust solutions. You will help drive the direction of the development process, introducing new ideas and technologies.
You will need to have a positive attitude, be highly motivated and be able to work as part of a small team. You should be a technology enthusiast, eager to learn new technologies and techniques and take pride in developing quality code.
This is a superb place to work if you love problem solving, enjoy a challenge and working at pace. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you'll love it. Your technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you'll really make a difference.
You will be skilled in ASP.NET MVC / C# / Web API / TDD or BDD / HTML5 / CSS3 / T-SQL
Day to Day -
- Working as a part of a self-organized agile development team to deliver work in short increments and provide business values quickly.
- Working on rebuilding the legacy system in .Net Core
- Working individually to fix bugs and complete assigned tasks.
- Keeping up to date with current technology and development trends.
- Working with the team to come up with robust architectures for ongoing projects.
- C# / ASP.Net MVC
- Web API
- TDD or BDD
- HTML5 and CSS3
- It would be great if you had any of the following (ASP.Net MVC Core, RabbitMQ, Docker, Redis, NOSQL, Microservices architecture)
If you hold skills in ASP.NET MVC / C# / Web API / TDD or BDD / HTML5 / CSS3 / T-SQL and are interested in this role or similar positions, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Charlie on 0161 791 0585