£40000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
Senior Linux System Administrator
Salary: £40,000- £45,000
About the Company
Want to work for a forward-thinking Sports entertainment company? Then look no further than this great opportunity. The role is a Senior Linux System Administrator role and you would be responsible for the configuration, maintenance and overall support of the Linux estate with a smaller responsibility for the Windows estate. The role will involve proactively monitoring and investigating issues ranging from within testing environments up to production machines. This role does require on-call/shift work on a rotation basis.
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible Working
- Paid for training
- Paid for seminars
- BSc in computer science (or relevant alternative) with 4 years commercial experience OR
6 years commercial experience within a similar role
- Strong Unix/Linux skills. Preferred Debian
- Strong DB experience. Preferred Postgres
- Experience of some of: Bash, SQL, PHP, Node.JS. Beneficial Java/C++
- Working knowledge of Apache/Nginx, HAProxy, Varnish.
- Working knowledge of Nagios, Graphite, Grafana.
If you think this role is the next step in your career, please click apply!