Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Additional Benefits
10 months ago
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Flexible benefits Package
This is an opportunity to join a team of accountants who put their staff first. This role is with an Accountancy practice that have a great working environment and help their staff to grow.
Why is this right for you?
This role is for a company that really can help and assist you. If you feel like you aren't gaining enough exposure in your current role and you are looking for your next step up, then this will be the perfect next step for you.
What will you be doing?
- You will be involved in preparations of year-end accounts.
- You will be involved with communicating with clients face to face and advising them on their accounts.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved with suggestions and ideas to improve the direction of the company.
- Your role will also typically involve management accounts, audit, corporate and personal tax, corporate finance.
- Training and guiding of junior staff members
What will be the must haves before applying for this role?
- You will be technically strong in your Accounting skills
- You will be passionate about accountancy and will enjoy being more involved in just your role
- You will be ACCA or AAT qualified
- You will have at least 4 years of experience in an Accountancy Practice
If you believe it's time for a change and want to get involved and invest in this journey to success at this company then do not hesitate to click the apply button, before it's too late!