Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Additional Benefits
4 months ago
Semi Senior Accountant
Location: Leeds Central
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Flexible benefits Package & Study support on offer
My client is a well-established Chartered Accountancy who have expanded organically in the last year. They pride themselves most with their reputation as a practice and with their clients.
Why is this right for you?
Do you want to work for a practice that can offer you that step up you may not be getting in your current role? You will be involved with the continuous growth of the company which will help you reach that next step in your career. If you really do pride yourself in your work, then please read the following duties you may have in your next role.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory financial accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Assisting with management account production for clients
- Assisting with the preparation of draft tax computations
- Preparation of VAT returns
What will be the must haves before applying for this role?
- You will be technically strong in your Accounting skills
- You will have strong experience gained in a chartered accountancy
- Accounting qualifications are not key but will help!
- This company want to have the opportunity to help assist a candidate to mould and grow
If you believe it's time for a change and want to get involved and invest in this journey to success at this company then do not hesitate to click the apply button, before it's too late!