Leeds, West Yorkshire
£33000 - £36000 per annum + Additional Benefits
6 months ago
R&D Tax Senior / Assistant Manager (Full Time - Permanent)
LEEDS, Salary: £33,000 - £36,000
Benefits: study support if required, a great career path to progress within the firm and a great benefits package.
Why this role?...
If you are wanting a challenge and change within your role, feel like you have not had the opportunity yet to get truly stuck in with the successes with your current company and you are not recognised with the skills and abilities that you have, then this role will be perfect for you.
My client is a top 15 chartered accountant firm who are looking for a Research and Development Tax Senior Assistant / Manager to join their fresh thinking team in Leeds.
They are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who has a lot of drive to succeed within a well- established firm who have ambition growth plans for the near future. You will need to have a positive and forward-thinking mindset like the people who will be working around you.
- will need to be a commercially focused individual with excellent communication skills, with the ability to both deliver to tight deadlines on existing projects and win new business in a competitive marketplace.
- You will have to use your initiative and analytical skills as this role is focused on R&D Tax credits and will involve contributing to the provision of a range of specialist tax services to a diverse range of clients all over the UK.
- You will be reporting to the Tax Partner
- You will able to compile reports and submit to HMRC on behalf of the client
- You should have knowledge of basic accounting principles and how HMRC's R&D Tax Credits scheme works
- You will have articulate communication skills to effectively Interact with partners and fellow staff in a technical capacity
- You will also have a good understanding and knowledge of basic accounting principles and how HMRC's R&D Tax Credits scheme works
- You will be responsible for compiling corporation tax computation and will need experience in understanding the impact R&D relief can have on tax planning
- ATT Tax qualified and wanting your next step in your career progression
- Studying towards CTA qualification
- Previous experience in a R&D related role (Not essential but will be ideal)
- Understanding of R&D tax credits & CIRD Corporation tax returns and CT600 Qualifications