£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Bonus
11 months ago
Paid Social Media Specialist - Central London, UK - £30k + Bonus
My client specialises in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for their services, my client is now recruiting for a "Paid Social Media Specialist" to join their creative workforce on a full-time permanent basis. The companies growth allows massive opportunity for progression and personal development within the business, with offices and clients around the globe, this is a great time to secure a position in a thriving Digital business.
The Paid Social Media Specialist will be responsible for managing sophisticated social media campaigns with cross-functional teams. They will also have to assist the social media team with team wide projects, campaigns, and responsibilities when necessary.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Set up and continuously optimise digital adverts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Implement lead generation and conversion campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Implement retargeting and remarketing campaigns on all social media platform.
- Work across multiple international markets and brands.
- Alert team of any crisis or red flag issues present in any of the paid adverts.
- Report, track and measure all activity in line with performance based KPIs and benchmarks.
- Work with the Data and Planning teams to understand how paid social integrates with other media formats and channels.
- Pro-actively contribute and support the Head of Social with; research, insight and support around datasets that lead to effective cross-channel media strategies and tactics.
- Maintain client brand guidelines and copy standards.
- Finding and targeting relevant social media audiences.
- Keep up to date with latest industry news.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Candidates should have 1-3 years of integrated marketing and/or digital marketing experience in an agency or corporate setting, including 1-2 years of hands-on paid social media program execution.
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing strategic paid social campaigns across social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.) and content marketing platforms (e.g. Taboola, Outbrain, etc.) that are aligned to achieving business and social media objectives.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, including knowledge of pivot tables.
- Facebook Blueprint certification is a must.
- 1+ years' experience using Facebook Ads Manager is a must.
If you are interested in this role or similar positions, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Matt on 0118 466 0226 /