£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Junior Software Developer (Python, Java, C++) - £25,000 - Liverpool
I'm currently recruiting for a Junior Software Developer for a client of mine based in Liverpool. The successful Junior Developer will be working on cutting edge facial recognition software for a company within the gaming industry. Training will be provided, but ideally you will have experience with either Java, Python or C++.
Key Skills needed for the Junior Developer:
- Java, C++ or Python experience
- Solid Programming experience
- experience of working to tight deadlines
- a can do attitude and a desire to learn
Desired Skills for the Junior Software Developer:
- experience of working on facial recognition projects
- practical experience of implementing low-level systems, such as NLP and image processing on embedded systems
- Dedicated training programme
- Excellent career progression
- Tightly knit team
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Gym membership
If you feel like this opportunity would be a good fit for you, then click apply to be considered.
we guarantee 24 hour feedback on your CV, and a streamlined interview process, FAST OFFER.