Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus + remote working
11 months ago
Java Developer - Manchester - £45,000 - £60,000
There is an exciting opportunity for a Java developer to join a well-established, award winning and innovative technology company in the City of Manchester. You will be designing and developing e-commerce solutions using Java. If you have Java based CMS exposure or experience, definitely apply because they would love you!
Key skills and experience:
- At least 5 years commercial experience of Java web applications development
- Knowledge of web services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with GIT
Desirable but not essential:
- Relevant bachelor's degree
- Experience working with OSGi/Dynamic Module system (Knopflerfish, Equinox, Apache Felix )
- Experience working in an Agile development team
- Experience with Maven, Spring or Servlets
This role is perfect for someone that is keen to work with in a vibrant and fun agency. The ideal Java developer will be someone that's interested in working with new technologies all the time and is passionate about IT. The company currently offer a Remote working option, offering 2 days a week from home
In return for your Java development expertise, the client is offering a generous remuneration of between £40,000 and £60,000 (DOE), along with a pension scheme, laptop, travel expenses, private healthcare, pizza Fridays, yearly team trips, bonus scheme, and much more.
Click Appy or simply call 0161 791 0585 for more information.