£18000 - £25000.00 per annum
8 months ago
IT Support Consultant
Salary: £18,000- £25,000
About the Company
Want to work for a company that is growing and progressing year on year? My client are specialists in the specification and installation of integrated electronic systems predominantly to the commercial market.
About the Role
The IT Support Consultant is responsible for the ownership of tier 1 (remote support) right up to tier 3 (action a field engineer to site) calls, and support cases/faults ensuring the effectiveness of client systems. By doing this the IT Support Consultant will help enhance the company's excellent reputation.
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Annual Bonus
- Progression Opportunity
- Basic knowledge of windows 7 and 10 Operating Systems
- Basic Networking Skills
- Previous experience of CCTV, Access Control and AV systems
- Able to utilize TeamViewer to resolve client queries.
- Being influential, confident and motivated
- Strong customer service skills and ability to manage client expectations
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply.