£23000 - £28000.00 per annum
6 months ago
IT Service Engineer
About the Company
My client is a Financial Institution, who are a provider of secured loans. They pride themselves on providing excellent customer experience. They are a company that like to provide help and support to all. The company help people fund Consolidation Loans, Home Improvement Loans, Wedding & Honeymoon, Dream family holiday, A brand new or used car.
About the Role
The IT Service Engineer will be Reporting to the IT Service Desk Manager. The Service Engineer will be responsible for supporting and management of a wide portfolio of technical services across the company. The majority of the role will be to complete 1st and 2nd line duties with the occasional 3rd line escalation tasks. You will be the primary contact for the IT Service Desk Team.
- 22 Days Holiday plus an extra day for each year worked up to 25 days for all employees.
- Awards for team celebratory events
- All expenses paid annual celebration
- Buy & Sell Holidays
- High performers lunch
- Infrastructure configuration and build
- Networking: information security, firewalls, routers, switches
- Operating systems: Microsoft (essential), Linux/other (optional)
- Cloud computing platforms (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Exposure to SQL, .NET, node.js, HTML, CSS development paradigms
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply.