6 months ago
IT Infrastructure Engineer
About the Company
Want to work for a company that works everyday to help individuals following a road accident? This company is highly ambitious and successful group of companies with twenty locations across the UK. They have now been operating for 25 years and have helped more than half a million people with their services.
About the Role
The IT Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for the day-to-day operation, monitoring, maintenance and improvement of the corporate IT Infrastructure (Desktop, physical & virtual server estate, Local Area/Wide Area MPLS network and any other associated IT infrastructure)
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 with service
- Annual Bonus
- Progression Opportunity
- Microsoft Windows Server from 2008 to 2016 (MCSA/MCSE preferred)
- Administering Active Directory, Group policy, DNS & DHCP
- Microsoft Azure & Office 365 cloud platforms (including private cloud).
- Administering Firewalls (Dell SonicWall preferred).
- SAN administration experience (NetApp preferred)
- Layer 2 & Layer 3 switching knowledge (Cisco/HP Aruba preferred).
- WAN/LAN networking experience gained in a multi-site MPLS environment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply.