Up to £60000.00 per annum
11 months ago
GROUP REPORTING ACCOUNTANT / £60,000/ Worcester
FULLY QUALIFIED PRACTICE ACCOUNTANT LOOKING FOR A MOVE TO INDUSTRY?
Here's an opportunity to join an equity backed business as a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
GOT 2 YEARS PQE EXPERINCE?
This established business provides a range of specialist services to and for automotive customers including manufacturers. With a current turnover of £50M, over 430 employees across numerous UK locations and with c. 15% year on year growth and an ever-expanding customer base and service offering,
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension after 3 months
- Free onsite parking
- Employee discount schemes
- Access to preferential rates on vehicle leasing
- Annual leave purchase scheme (with qualifying period)
- Cycle to Work scheme (with qualifying period)
- Tech Benefits (with qualifying period)
- Childcare vouchers (with qualifying period)
- Regular reviews, training and 121's to help develop and build your skills
- Company car scheme
- Enhanced pension contribution after a qualifying period
A BRAND NEW APPOINTMENT FOR OUR FINANCE TEAM, AS GROUP REPORTING ACCOUNTANT, YOU WILL REPORT INTO OUR GROUP FD (WITH SIGNIFICANT PLC EXPERIENCE) WITH SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITY FOR:
- Preparing Group monthly consolidated management accounts, statutory accounts and tax packs.
- Responsibility for the Group balance sheet, including risk management of P&L.
- Produce monthly MI, forecasts and budgets.
- Manage external reporting, working capital, cash for the Group to the PE investors.
- Supporting the FD with ad hoc projects.
- Ownership of cash flow forecasting.
- Manage the loan facility and utilisation.
- Oversight of the Group's internal audit function.
WE ARE INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM YOU IF:
- Top of our list is a qualified accountant with a recognised qualification, ideally possessing a background in practice with one of the UK top 10 firms.
- You must demonstrate strong technical understanding of Group reporting and IFRS group accounting; with comprehensive consolidation experience and advanced ability with Excel.
- You will need to be a confident communicator, able to build effective relationships with a range of stakeholders at various levels of the business, as well as ready to take on the challenge of central role.
If you like the sound of what you have read and meet our criteria, we look forward to hearing from you in soon!