Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Pension, Holidays, Development
7 months ago
Finance Manager - £40,000 DOE
Manchester City Centre
Your next employer is an e-commerce company with offices in Manchester and London. You will be based in the heart of Manchester (less than 10min walk from Manchester Piccadilly station). They specialise in building gifting websites for major UK retailers and partners. Operating hugely successfully for 7 years, and with a broad range of technology, operational services and marketing, they are perfectly placed to provide success for their clients on a sustainable, increasing level.
What you will do:
You, the new Finance Manager, will oversee the finance function for this growing company, giving you the opportunity to grow substantially along with them; the plan is that you will gain exposure and build a Finance Team around you. Your responsibilities will include the bank reconciliations, ledger work and managing the finance side of the business. The Finance Manager will prepare the management accounts monthly and will have full control of the preparation of budgets and forecasts, including variances.
- Proficient with the use of IT and accounting software (Sage200 beneficial)
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Experience with collating and presenting financial data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and a motivated approach
Benefits for you:
- £40,000 DOE
- Company Contribution Pension
- 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Incredible Personal Development and Career Progression
If you've been waiting for this opportunity, then Apply.