£25000.00 - £50000 per annum + Pension, Career Progression
5 months ago
Finance Analyst £25,000 - £50,000
Finance Analyst (Various Levels: Entry-Mid-Senior)
Your new position is within a highly successful group of retail companies with a circa £350m turnover. These are made up of a variety of specialisations, totalling over 4,000 colleagues and 340 stores around the UK. You will play an integral part across the whole group supporting the multiple brands. The brands are all household names and certain lines are backed by high profile celebrities. Occasional trips to the London Head Office, you will be based in Crewe, Cheshire; the office is based less than 1 mile from the train station, so commuting is extremely easy!
What you will do:
You, the new Finance Analyst will support the group finance function with a variety of analysis work. You will design, develop and deliver the routine analysis. The Finance Analyst will use a commercial view to analyse costs across the group, reconcile profit and loss and balance sheet accounts to support Finance Managers. The Finance Analyst will review bank reconciliations and support the Treasury function with cashflow management support and modelling.
- Ability to use foresight and think ahead, anticipating issues before they arise
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Proactive approach, able to question the norm
- Experience in the Retail / FMCG / Food and Beverage industry
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Exposure to changing of finance systems
Benefits for you:
- £25,000 - £50,000
- Company Contribution Pension
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Development and Career Progression
If you've been waiting for this opportunity, then get in touch and apply now.