Up to £60000.00 per annum + Bonus and Flexible working
9 months ago
.Net Lead Developer / Technical Team Lead - Reading, UK - £60k + Bonus + Flexible working
My client is a dynamic and innovative software company, seeking a Mid-level Developer to join our growing development team. We are a specialist provider of Cloud and Content migration solutions, with a global customer base including UK, US, Dubai and Australian government departments and organizations in wide range of domains including space, research, financial and pharmaceutical sectors. Seeking candidates with strong C#/.NET and SQL Server skills, sound knowledge of architecture/design patterns and good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Design and Development of software product(s) using latest versions of C#/.Net, Azure APIs and SQL Server
- Code reviews and Mentoring of Junior Developers
- Writing technical design documents
- Technical engagement with customers for project execution
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 to 9 years of software development experience
- Strong software development skills using C#, .NET
- Hands-on experience in developing high-performance multithreaded applications and software products
- Good knowledge of SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
- Experience in leading software development using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Excellent communication skills and client facing abilities
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
- Azure APIs
- SharePoint or any other ECM/CMS system
My client offers an excellent development plan, helping the successful candidate to secure knowledge in new cutting-edge tech and offering an involvement into machine learning and Artificial intelligence helping you towards a successful career in software development. We offer continued opportunities for career progression and annual salary reviews.
Attractive remuneration package, flexible working and performance-based bonus is what's on offer for the right candidates.
If you are interested in this role or similar positions, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Matt on 0118 466 0226 /