Manchester, Greater Manchester
£32000.00 - £37000 per annum + Pension, Private health, Flexible
6 months ago
Corporate Tax Executive - £35,000
Your next company is a global accounting firm in the Top 10 across the globe who can offer unrivalled career growth and exposure. They operate with a view of unlocking the potential of their colleagues (you), clients and communities. By embedding this, you will work with a foundation of three pillars: Building Trust and Integrity, Unlocking Sustainable Growth, Creating an Environment where People and Businesses Flourish. You will work with clients from a large variety of sectors so your knowledge and your place in the business will grow exponentially, regularly dealing with clients with a turnover of over £200m based in the North West.
With a more than proven track record; How can you as the new Audit Executive sustain and build upon this with them?
Operating in over 130 countries and with 188 partners in the UK, your opportunities for progression are only limited by your ambition.
What you will do as the Corporate Tax Executive:
- Present solutions to a variety of tax queries
- Supervision of a team and projects as needs arise
- Liaise and communicate with your individual clients
- Plan and perform corporate tax consultancy and compliance
- Creative and intelligent solutions for client tax issues
Required Skills for the Corporate Tax Executive:
- CTA / ATT / ACA / ACCA Qualified
- High knowledge of tax regulation
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Time management, organisation and drive
Preferred Skills for the Corporate Tax Executive:
- Have a working knowledge of financial services
- Familiarity with the whole audit process
Benefits for you, the Corporate Tax Executive:
- £35,000 DOE
- In house training and clear career progression
- Life Assurance and CILC
- Shopping discount scheme
- Significant Company Contribution Pension
- Private Healthcare
If you've been waiting for this opportunity, or just want to find out more, then click Apply now!