Up to £18500 per annum + Pension, Holidays, Flexibility
11 months ago
Company Accountant - £18,500 FTE (15Hrs p/w)
Your next company is a nationally recognised industry leader in the supplying of industrial power. Specialising in maintenance, testing and repairing of generators, power ancillary equipment and power control gear. Operating across the UK, based out of 2 offices, the team is made up of experienced professionals who provide expert skills, service and passion - that's where you come in.
What you will do:
You, the new Company Accountant, will work with the existing outsourced accountant to produce management accounts up to trial balance, process invoices and colleague expenses. You will reconcile the bank, prepare the quarterly VAT returns and collate colleague time sheets for the external payroll bureau. The Company Accountant will also complete a small amount of credit control. The Company Accountant's work will mainly be completed using Xero and Excel.
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Sound knowledge of accounting software packages and MS Excel
- Time management and organisation
- Excellent team working and motivation
Benefits for you:
- £18,500 FTE (pro rata'd at 15 Hours per week)
- Company Pension Contribution
- Paid Holiday Allowance
If you've been waiting for this opportunity, then click on the link to apply or get in touch.