£40000 - £48000.00 per annum
12 months ago
About the Company
Want to work for an award-winning company that designs, deploys and supports virtual IT infrastructure solutions. The company is fast growing and forward thinking, they are also a Dell EMC Platinum Partner, which only a handful of VARs have achieved this level of success in the UK&I. Together with solutions from other key vendors they design and deliver successful technical outcomes, as well as fully managed private dedicated clouds, multi-cloud, DR, end user, and monitoring services.
- Pre-sales Commission
- Car Allowance
- Free Parking
- Workplace Pension
- Mobile Phone
- Analysing Azure and on-premise costs + ROI calculations to support Business Case for cloud solutions
- Analysis/identification of Applications for Cloud solutions (mapping workloads, IaaS, PaaS and private clouds)
- Implementing/hosting complex solutions in Azure IaaS and configuring correct workload size and storage selection
- Implementing, configuring and re-platforming large database solutions in Azure using SQL Server (or similar)
- Implementing Azure PaaS services (websites, web/worker roles, SQL Azure database, storage, service bus, cloud services, Remote Apps etc).
- Understanding of cloud security requirements (IAM, Web Application Firewalls, Data protection, Digital Rights Management)
If you think this role is suitable for yourself then please click apply.