Up to £40000.00 per annum
12 months ago
C++ Developer - £40,000 - Liverpool
My client is currently hiring for a C++ Developer to design, develop, test and integrate software as part of an interactive team. The succesful C++ Developer will provide innovative ideas and techniques to team and following solid programming practice
Responsibilities of the C++ Developer:
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Work closely with business managers, Technical Lead to develop application solutions.
- Communicate constantly, usefully, and precisely.
- Provide the Project Manager with reliable estimates for technical work and review risk lists for completeness and accuracy.
- Work with the QA to ensure timelines are met.
- Supporting operations team.
- Deliver high-quality components that meet all project requirements
Essential Requirements :
- 3+ years in C++,development
- Skilled in STL, template and design pattern use.
- Database skills, specifically with PostgreSQL.
- XML messaging systems
- Use of boost libraries
- Experience in Java Script, .NET
- Qt development skills, GUI design
- C++ Debugging Skills
- Company Bonus Scheme dependent on company achieving targets
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Death in service (x4 Salary)
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance programme
- Company car park
- Salary sacrifice schemes (Bike to work scheme, childcare vouchers)
- Subsidised gym membership
If you wish to be considered for this role, click apply below, and we guarantee feedback within 24 hours.