£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + remote working
10 months ago
Business Analyst - £45,000 - Liverpool
RG Recruitment are looking for a Business Analyst to join a fast paced Software consultancy based in Liverpool. The successful BA will be working for a new branch of the company and will have a large say in the technical progression of the company.
Roles and responsibilities
- To work closely with other members of the Projects Teams by understanding your own contribution to the team's goals, taking ownership of any potential problems to ensure they are resolved.
- Lead and facilitate meetings and workshops of varying sizes and composition to ensure that all stakeholders' needs are captured and recorded.
- To design technically and document aspects of the software project, including but not limited to database, business rules and presentation.
- To identify and highlight where productivity gains can be achieved either through new techniques or adoption of tools or techniques.
- To work on multiple streams of work, achieving deliverables to agreed timescales.
Skills and Requirements
- Demonstrable experience of working with a recognised Agile project method
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to liaise closely with multiple functions and levels of seniority
- Able to understand complex processes and systems
- Mindset that places the customer experience before systems and processes
- Have an analytical mindset and ability to see the big picture
- Experience of agile methodology; particularly user stories
- Flexible working
- Varied and Exciting position
- Opportunity to gain "on the job qualifications"
- Brand new offices
If this opportunity seems too good to miss then click apply to be considered.
WE GUARANTEE FEEDBACK ON YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 24 HOURS