£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + flexible working + Relaxed office
7 months ago
Business Analyst - £40,000 - Southport
RG Recruitment are looking for a Business Analyst to join a fast paced Software consultancy based in Southport in Merseyside. The successful BA will be working for a new branch of the company and will have a large say in the technical progression of the company.
Roles and responsibilities
- To work closely with other members of the Projects Teams by understanding your own contribution to the team's goals, taking ownership of any potential problems to ensure they are resolved.
- Lead and facilitate meetings and workshops of varying sizes and composition to ensure that all stakeholders' needs are captured and recorded.
- To design technically and document aspects of the software project, including but not limited to database, business rules and presentation.
- To identify and highlight where productivity gains can be achieved either through new techniques or adoption of tools or techniques.
- To work on multiple streams of work, achieving deliverables to agreed timescales.
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to communicate well with non-technical users and developers alike, written and verbal.
- Good business facing and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of writing Functional & Technical specifications.
- Experience of Process Mapping (BPI) - 'As is' & 'To be' processes.
- Experience of multiple projects and business users
- Experience of working in demanding user and software development environment
- Flexible working
- Varied and Exciting position
- Opportunity to gain "on the job qualifications"
- tightly knit team
- escalated career progression
If this opportunity seems too good to miss then click apply to be considered.
WE GUARANTEE FEEDBACK ON YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 24 HOURS