£40000 - £41000 per annum
9 months ago
Salary: Up to £40,000
About the Role
Want to work for a forward-thinking Sports entertainment company. The role is an Application Support Engineer is and you would be responsible for the configuration, maintenance and overall support of the Linux estate with a smaller responsibility for our Windows estate. It will involve proactively monitoring and investigating issues ranging from within testing environments up to production machines. This role does require on-call/shift work on a rotation basis.
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible Working
- Paid for training
- Paid for seminars
- BSc in computer science (or close alternative) with 2 years commercial experience OR
4 years commercial experience within a similar role
- Strong Unix/Linux skills.
- Experience with some of: Bash, SQL, PHP, Ruby, Groovy, Node.JS. Beneficial Java/C++
- Working knowledge of Apache/Nginx, HAProxy, Varnish.
- Working knowledge of Nagios, Graphite, Grafana.
- Experience of Log management/aggregation tools. Preferably Graylog.
- Previous use of Configuration Management tools. Preferably Chef.
- Previous use of Continuous integration tools. Preferably Jenkins.
- Source Repository Management e.g. Git/SVN.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click apply.