£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus, +more
10 months ago
Ad Operations - Central London, UK - £Negotiable + Bonus
My client specialises in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for their services, my client is now recruiting for a "Ad Operations" to join their creative workforce on a full-time permanent basis. The company's growth allows massive opportunity for progression and personal development within the business, with offices and clients around the globe, this is a great time to secure a position in a thriving Digital business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing campaign budgets
- Reporting on campaign performance to senior management
- Overall brand strategy management
- Trafficking campaigns via an adserver, which includes floodlight tagging.
- Monitoring performance on a daily basis, whilst optimizing campaigns accordingly.
- Reporting to our Head of Acquisition on a weekly basis, using complicated Excel formulae.
- Negotiating larger media deals, often involving direct partnerships.
- Launching new sub-divisions within the display channel, such as pop-under, native etc.
- Advising on media budgets, with heavy focus on the strategy.
- Managing media billings and hitting/exceeding targets as set out by the Board.
- Experience in a Ad ops role (1-3 years)
- Familiar with programmatic DSPs (DBM preferable)
- Intermediate-level Excel skills for complicated reporting.
- Sound technical skills, as well as being strategically minded.
- Familiar with 3rd party ad servers (DCM preferable)
- Strong knowledge of display advertising.
If you are interested in this role or similar positions, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Matt on 0118 466 0226 /