£24000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
An Accountancy Practice based in Westbury require an Accounts Senior to join their team on a part-time basis. The successful Accounts Senior will have experience of working within a busy Accountancy Practice, with a minimum qualification requirement of AAT Level 4, or part-qualified ACA or ACCA.
- Preparation of draft statutory accounts, management accounts and tax returns
- Preparation of client working papers including updating and finalisation
- Maintaining and developing portfolio of clients
- Resolution of client queries and provision of advice where necessary
- Extensive and current experience working in a busy accountancy practice
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously both independently and within a team
- Excellent organisational skills to manage various client's deadlines and compliance obligations
- An ability to prioritise a busy workload and work effectively under pressure
- AAT qualified, or part qualified ACA or ACCA
- Awareness of current technical developments including MTD and GDPR
- Exposure to at least one of: CCH, Xero, Quickbooks Online software
The salary package will appropriately reflect the level of experience the successful Accounts Senior displays. If you have current experience working within an accountancy practice and are now looking to reduce your working hours to work part-time, click the link to apply!