£22000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Pension, Career Progression
8 months ago
Practice Accountant - £25,000
Your next company is a hugely well-established accountancy firm based just outside of Liverpool City Centre. They have four main objectives when servicing their clients, save time, save tax, save hassle, save worry! One of the most progressive firms around Merseyside, they are Certified Gold partners with Xero, and they use a wide array of technology to service both local and national clients. What has led to your next firm being so successful is the relationship with their clients - that's where you come in!
What you will do:
You, the new Practice Accountant, will use your experience to prepare the accounts up to the final stage for your varied client base. You will complete VAT returns and liaise with HMRC to fully service your clients needs and the Practice Accountant's duties will also include a small amount of bookkeeping so that all work is kept simple and productive. The Practice Accountant's work will be mainly produced using Sage and Xero.
- Accountancy practice background
- Knowledge of VAT and tax process and regulation
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Knowledge of UK GAAP
- Sound knowledge of accounting software packages (Sage, Xero) and MS Office
- Time management and organisation
Benefits for you:
- £25,000 (Dependent on experience - if you have the skills, get in touch)
- Very Progressive firm
- Clear Career Progression plan
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development
If you've been waiting for this opportunity, then click on the link to apply or get in touch.