£40000 - £50000 per annum
0161 394 2110
3 months ago
Salary of Software Engineer: £40,000 - £50,000
Due to continued growth, a UK industry-leading company is looking for a Senior PHP Software Engineer to join their team. Looking for a developer who has worked on PHP 5.5 and 7. Working in a data warehouse environment built upon the Laravel framework. The data warehouse pulls data from lots of sources and the intelligently recommends products to the companies customers.
They have a second project for so if you have not worked with Laravel but have good experience in root platforming in Magento 1 and migrating to Magento 2 then I want to talk with you. This is not a simple re-skinning as there are bespoke customisations which makes this challenging but interesting. There are two roles available and these need to be filled before Christmas due to the deployment of a new platform that effectively scores their clients based on an intelligent algorithm.
Essential skills and experience
- Strong MySQL skills
- Strong MVC skills, including experience with frameworks
- Strong skills in the use of Git for version control
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience of Laravel and/or Symfony (Anything MVC based)
- Recent Magento 1 experience
- Experience of front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience with Sass/Less
- Health cover and death-in-service benefits, after a qualifying period
- Monthly colleague recognition scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office every Monday for staff
- Unlimited free hot drinks
- Pool and table tennis tables for ultimate lunchtime relaxation
The company has been extremely successful in previous years, providing stability within the role. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to further their career with a company that values their employees. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role as a Senior PHP Software Engineer then click to apply and you will be contacted to discuss the role further.