£38000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: 28 days annual holiday excluding bank holidays, Life cover at 4 x salary, Pension
0161 394 2195
12 days ago
Location - Milton Keynes
My client is a well-established 21 partner practice with offices in London, St Albans, Milton Keynes & Rickmansworth. The firm has a prestigious client base throughout the UK, and provides a highly professional service with a strong commitment to personal attention at all times.
The client base includes a significant number of owner-managed businesses, including partnerships (including farmers), sole traders and private companies as well as some private clients and high net worth individuals.
- This is a split role working on 20% accounts and 80% audits
- Planning and carrying out audits with turnover up to £60 million, including specialist audits e.g. FSA, pensions, solicitors, charities and schools. Jobs to be completed with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
- Supervision of junior staff
- Preparation of draft business tax computations
- Preparation of draft statutory accounts and consolidated accounts under FRS102 from clients draft figures
- Drafting recommendations to management following audit fieldwork completion
- Dealing with group reporting for clients where we are the component auditor
- Larger accounts preparation jobs for audit exempt limited companies, partnerships, LLPs
- Use of computer packages including Proaudit, CCH Accounts Production (AP), Sage, Quick Books Xero, Alphatax and Microsoft office would be desirable
- ACA or ACCA qualified (degree not essential)
- Fully qualified with some audit experience to date.
- Preferably 1-2 years post-qualification experience in a practice of similar size to my client or smaller having had audit experience throughout their career to date.
- Salary will be dependant upon experience.
- My client also offers a contributory pension scheme, life cover at 4 x salary, and 28 days annual holiday excluding bank holidays.