£35000 per annum
0161 394 2195
4 months ago
Based at: Oxford
What is it they do:
Our client is a worldwide leader in automotive aftermarket diagnostics and technical support. Maintaining all issues and keeping upto date with the newest forms of IOS and Android formats.
Through the combination of advanced technology, cutting-edge software and sophisticated technical support, we aim to deliver amongst the aftermarket industry’s most advanced and innovative automotive diagnostic support worldwide.
This is a Mobile software developer role to write and develop software for the automotive market. The Software Developer will be part of an agile development team, reporting to the Software Development Lead.
As a part of the development team you will be proposing, reviewing, developing, and improving a range of software solutions, mobile apps for iOS/Android, and cloud-based solutions to meet the business requirements.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Development of mobile apps for IOS
- Development of mobile apps for Android
- As part of a software development team you will participate in the complete SDLC utilising agile practices
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects
- Taking a proactive interest in quality issues and performance. Support the implementation of quality improvement measures while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Working with other software developers to resolve technical problems
- Adhering to software release control procedures
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Adopting a professional manner at all times with colleagues and customers
- Adhering to company policies and procedures, quality standards and Health and Safety practices
- Any other duties required to support the needs of the business
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Logical reasoning
- Team player
- Ability to learn new programming languages
- Ability to plan tasks to deliver to deadlines
- Visual Studio
- Azure DevOps (TFS) or Jira