£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 5% Bonus
2 months ago
We are looking for a SQL Database Administrator who will be responsible for the management and maintenance of database systems (primarily Microsoft SQL) across our client's estate.
Your primary role is to ensure the availability of database services delivered at data centres and office locations that are across multiple European countries including architecture, high availability and disaster recovery configurations.
The successful candidate will be able to resolve and troubleshoot complex issues and communicate resolutions to both technical and non-technical staff.
Reporting to the BI Manager you will be highly organised and process driven. You will be able to drive best practice through the deployments and work closely with both in house and external development teams.
- Work with the team to design, maintain document and implement solutions
- Manage and configure database services spanning multiple sites
- Innovate and automate process where possible
- 3+ years’ DBA experience (MSSQL)
- 3+ years’ experience working in an enterprise environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft SQL Server (2012, 2016)
- Strong knowledge of optimized stored procedures, triggers and user defined functions to increase performance
- Database Administration (Job Management, Maintenance, Monitoring, Reporting)
- Database Backup
- Database Security
- High Availability, Always On, Mirroring, Replication technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and fault finding skills
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008+
- Microsoft Windows Server (2012 R2, 2016)
- Microsoft Failover Clustering
- Linux Systems Administration (Debian, Ubuntu)
- VMware Technologies
- ITIL v3 Foundation or above
- Degree level education or above
- Working with different regulatory requirements (e.g. PCI)
- Gaming & Betting knowledge
- Location: Liverpool
- Duration: permanent
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
- Company bonus 5% of salary dependent on company achieving targets
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Pension Schemes (Employer 5% & Employee 5%)
- Death in service 4 x salary
- 24 Hour Employee Assist Programme
- Free Company Car Park (an employee saving of around £1,500 per year)
- Salary Sacrifice Schemes (Bike to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers)
- Subsidised gym membership at Radisson Bl
- Fresh fruit
- Free mobile phone Insurance For each employee
- Free online learning portals
- Discounts on high street & online shopping
- Reduced cinema & theatre tickets
- Social events on a regular basis
Please apply by submitting your CV.
RG Recruitment has a proven track record working with the best IT & Accounting professionals.
We work with pioneering and ambitious start-ups, SMEs and Global FTSE 100 enterprises who need the best software developers, digital marketers, accounting and finance professionals.
We have a great team of consultants and recruiters, and some great feedback in the form of testimonials from our communities.
Our core values are to help our clients and candidates reach their full potential and realise their ambitions through providing a second to none service utilising the most advanced technologies and delivering our service through passion, commitment and expert knowledge.