£40000 per annum
2 months ago
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer for our Liverpool City Centre based client, an international betting company. They use the latest technologies, architectures and working styles to deliver an intuitive and responsive product on a multitude of platforms, including desktop, tablet and mobile viewports. In addition to the online platform, their estate comprises products of all types, ranging from Retail Kiosks and Screens to Native Mobile Apps and third party integrations.
You will be working at their European HQ, based in Liverpool City Centre, the environment is fast paced and dynamic, your colleagues will be people from all over the continent, reflecting the business reach across Europe.
Their team value a desire to maintain up-to-date knowledge and standards. The ideal candidate will be interested in UX/Design and Development theory, and will be eager to share their knowledge with the team.
- Able to self manage and work through your assigned tasks with minimal support.
- Liaise with other department and stakeholder throughout the product life cycle.
- Be comfortable tutoring and supporting other members of the team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, effectively prioritise and deliver to a high standard.
- Experience in software, app or web design.
- Strong portfolio around product design.
- Experience using design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience designing for responsive viewports: desktop, tablet and mobile and apps.
- Experience using prototype tools such as In-Vision, Proto-Pie, Proto.io, Principle or Marvel.
- Proficiency within web compliance and standards, W3C validation and progressive enhancement.
- Proficiency within user research, usability testing, card sorting exercises, focus groups and analytical analysis.
- Experience with building reusable design systems and establishing a brand/product libraries for future use.
- Location: Liverpool City Centre
- Duration: permanent
- Salary: £40,000
- Company Bonus Scheme dependent on company achieving targets
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Death in service (x4 Salary)
- 24 Hour employee assist programme
- Company car park
- Salary sacrifice schemes (Bike to work scheme, childcare vouchers)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fresh Fruit
- Free mobile phone insurance for each employee
- Free online learning portals
- Discounts on high street & online shopping
- Reduced cinema and theatre tickets
- Social events on a regular basis
- Perkbox for employees
RG Recruitment has a proven track record working with the best IT & Accounting professionals.
We work with pioneering and ambitious start-ups, SMEs and Global FTSE 100 enterprises who need the best software developers, digital marketers, accounting and finance professionals.
We have a great team of consultants and recruiters, and some great feedback in the form of testimonials from our communities.
Our core values are to help our clients and candidates reach their full potential and realise their ambitions through providing a second to none service utilising the most advanced technologies and delivering our service through passion, commitment and expert knowledge.
§ Company Bonus Scheme dependent on company achieving targets § 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays § Pension Scheme § Death in service (x4 Salary) § 24 Hour employee assist programme § Company car park § Salary sacrifice schemes (Bike to work scheme, childcare vouchers) § Subsidised gym membership § Fresh Fruit § Free mobile phone insurance for each employee § Free online learning portals § Discounts on high street & online shopping § Reduced cinema and theatre tickets § Social events on a regular basis § Perkbox for employees