£40000 per annum
0203 8000 704
4 months ago
A position has become available for a Network Engineer, who will be responsible for the management and maintenance of all networking devices.
Your primary role is to ensure the availability of services delivered at data centre and office locations that are across multiple European and Latam countries.
The successful candidate will be able to resolve and troubleshoot complex network issues that and communicate resolutions to both technical and non-technical staff. They would enjoy working as part of a team to build modern and resilient network systems.
The ideal candidate would be someone who seeks opportunities for increased efficiencies, and has experience working with a multi-functional team to continuously improve our services and operations.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager you would be joining an enthusiastic team at an exciting time for the business whose objectives are always expanding.
- Work with the team improve and implement network solutions
- Manage and configure network devices spanning multiple sites
- Perform day to day BAU network tasks.
- Maintain, review and improve current network infrastructure
- Degree level education or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in network and support
- 5 years’ experience working in an enterprise environment
- Good knowledge of enterprise network concepts.
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Cisco Switching & Routing
- Site-to-Site VPNs
- Networking Monitoring tools (e.g. PRTG)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of networking protocols
- F5 BIG-IP Load Balancers and ASM
- Experience with routing protocols
- Knowledge of Network Virtualisation (e.g. VMware NSX)
- Windows Server Administration
- Linux Systems Administration
- HPE Server Technology
- CDN and Cloud networking technologies
- Public Cloud Platforms
- Telephony with specific reference to VoIP/SIP
- Network Security Processes
- Client/Device Security
- IDS/IPS Solutions & PT/VA Assessments
- Gaming & Betting knowledge
- ITIL Framework
The candidate should also be able to show evidence of strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with employees at all levels of the business.
The role sometimes requires working evenings and being part of an on-call system out of hours.
The role may also require travel to European and Latam sites.