£45000 per annum
0161 394 2195
4 months ago
This particualr company are in the review business, focused on happy customer feedback and satisfaction. The mission (if you choose to accept it) is to help make the world a better place one customer at a time. They help people and companies across the UK.
BUT NOW...! Because of the growth of the company, they are now in need of a Senior PHP/MVC Developer.
The Role and day to day antics:
What I need is a Laravel Developer to join our team, making/helping/and maintaining is the name of the game their SaaS web applications are used by the world and its dog! So this means that there is no company to small or to big they will not help! Our focus on continually improving and enhancing the core of our applications has come at a price; we need more developers and we need them now!
You will be helping to expand, develop and support our SaaS platform to effectively communicate the value of our product, and subsequently drive a better user experience for our clients and their clients alike.
The important bits!
• Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30
• £35,000 - £45,000 per annum based on experience
• 22 days’ holiday per year
• Contributory Pension Scheme
What we're looking for:
• An excellent communicator, bringing ideas, enthusiasm, and a thirst to learn.
• Someone who is confident working autonomously and collaborating with our team.
• We’re obsessive over attention to detail and getting things just right, so you should be too.
• A person who goes above expectations to understand our products, advance their knowledge and work to a very high standard.
• You should be equally as comfortable working with plugins and frameworks, as you are hand coding a project from scratch.
• We’re a close-knit team, so writing understandable, well commented code which follows best practices is crucial.
• It’s essential you’re able to manage your workload, meet deadlines and adapt your knowledge to new areas.
Essential skills and knowledge:
• Two years’ experience working in PHP MVC framework, ideally Laravel.
• PHP Laravel
• MySQL (normalisation, query optimisation)
• Standards based HTML and CSS
• User interface and experience design
Desirable skills and knowledge:
• Working with 3rd party APIs and SDKs
• Web accessibility
• DevOps (Linux, Apache, MySQL)
If you have what it takes, then please get in touch!