£35000 per annum
0161 394 2151
4 months ago
- MySQL, Aurora or similar database programming experience.
- Ability to create and consume data from a wide range of sources including database, XML and JSON.
- Working with third-party APIs or creating public facing & internal APIs from scratch.
- An eagerness to learn and adapt to new emerging languages.
- Code commenting, formatting, testing and documenting.
- Ability to manage their own code through tools such as Git or SVN.
- Working knowledge of application security.
This person needs to be highly motivated to work autonomously within a growing team. Experience in mobile application development would also be advantageous, in addition to any server-side languages. Candidates must be prepared to be challenged and take the initiative. A degree of self-learning will be expected; however, support and training will be provided where needed.
If this sounds like you then please click apply now!