£60000 - £65000 per annum
0161 2600 649
14 days ago
A tech-start up based in central London specialising within the support household services space with their product which allows consumers across the UK to manager their home in one place – online - is now looking to welcome an expereinced UX designer to their team.
Understanding their customer base is at the heart of everything they do and so, user research is valued above all else in regards to product and strategy.
This is a focused yet collaborative position as part of the product team.
If you are creative individual with laser – focus, then this may be the perfect role for you.
As a UX designer, you will be:
- Planning and executing independent research
- Working closely with other designers, product manager and devs to inform on product strategy.
- Sketching wireframes / storyboards as well as prototyping
- Problem solving in order to answer challenging questions.
- Communicating your findings from research in briefs.
All YOU need, is 4 years experience in a similar role AND any examples of your work!
Being a valued member of the team, you will receive support in the form of training, in any way that you may need. Perks also include:
- Equity options scheme
- Unlimited holidays!!!
- Weekly socials
Hit APPLY now if you are interested!