£60000 - £80000 per annum
0161 2600 649
2 months ago
React Native Mobile Developer
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
Location: Central London
Job type: Permanent or contract
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Company specialise in reality tv and social media bets.
- Betting on Love Island – Who’s going to win, who’s going to get sent home, who’s going to couple with who.
- They are massively founded by angel investors and venture capitalists. Managed to get over a million of founding pre-product. Which is astonishing really for a company so early on.
- To make things even juicier they have some very talented angel investors including ex candy crush investors. Which adds massive value to the business.
- Minimum 1 % of equity for definite, may be higher
- You are a mobile developer with at least 3-5 years’ experience.
- You are effective and always deliver quality code with best practices.
- You can reduce complex problems to simple solutions
- You take user experience to the extra mile
- You are a keen learner
- You want to be part of an amazing team.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
REQUIRMENTS / SKILLS:
- With knowledge of front end technologies and cloud computing, such as AWS, Angular, Node.js, React Native, Flutter, Swift, LESS/SASS
- Experienced with REST APIs and GraphQL, has working experience with CDN, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experienced with CI/CD workflow and Git repository
- Experienced with automated testing suites, like Jest
- Understand AB testing