£32000 - £36000 per annum
0161 2600 649
4 months ago
Ruby Developer - £36,000
Do you want to work for a Software Consultancy that is owned by a Developer who has over 15 years commercial experience?
You will be writing tested code for your assigned projects and reviewing the code of your peers.
As a Ruby Developer you will have worked with:
- Ruby 2.5+ (We are currently updating to 2.6)
- Ruby on Rails (5.2+)
- Database Systems (eg. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- JSON API Resources
- Testing (eg. RSpec, FactoryBot)
- Queue Systems (eg. Sidekiq, Resque).
- Caching Systems (eg. Redis)
Nice to have skills but not essential:
- Vagrant and/or Docker
- Interacting with 3rd Party APIs
- Single Sign On
Benefits you will receive as a Ruby Developer:
- Half day Fridays!
- Employee-focused and friendly team
- Employer-matched pension scheme (4%)
- Annual hack days (2 days a year to work on anything that will benefit the company)
- Flexible working hours, and work from home opportunities
- Light and spacious offices with on-site parking, excellent transport links and amenities close by in Didsbury
- Relaxed dress code and music while you work
- 24 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Social opportunities outside the office, for those who wish to take part
To find out more about this role, click on the apply now and RG Recruitment Group will contact you within 24 hours