£0 - £60000 per annum
0161 2600 649
6 months ago
A tech-start up within central London has begun the search for a new UX designer . they specialise within the support household services such as energy etc. Allowing consumers across the UK to manager their home in one place – online!
This is a fast paced yet collaborative position as part of the product team.
Understanding their customer base is at the heart of everything they do and so, user research is valued above all else in regards to product and strategy.
If you are creative individual with laser – focus, then this may be the perfect role for you.
As a UX designer, you will be:
- Planning and executing independent research
- Working closely with other designers, product manager and devs to inform on product strategy.
- Sketching wireframes / storyboards as well as prototyping
- Problem solving in order to answer challenging questions.
- Communicating your findings from research in briefs.
Being a valued member of the team, you will receive support in the form of training, in any way that you may need. Perks also include:
- Equity options scheme
- Unlimited holidays!!!
- Weekly socials
Hit APPLY now if you are interested :)