£22000 - £26000 per annum
0161 2600 649
5 months ago
The Role of the WordPress developer:
The WordPress developer will be working in a team of15 developers, designers and social marketers. The officed are different from what you would expect to find and you will be working from a converted chapel based in Leeds.
The majority of the day to day development will be using WordPress, with around 20% involving hand coded PHP, Laravel & Magento (training will be supplied on the latter).
With the chance to work on some of their newly acquired projects using the latest web technologies this role would suit a passionate developer looking add their own input into the team - In return you will get to help shape the future of this department.
Reliability is key for this role and ensuring that this individual can not only work as part of a team but also have the skills for self-management and team leadership with some projects is essential.
Needless to say that attend to detail & client services are the heart of this business.
As a WordPress Developer you will work in a relaxed environment. The offices have been designed to offer a peaceful & collaborative working space. There’s a number of breakout areas for meetings and also a pool table for the more challenging of conversations.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar WordPress development role
- Experience of developing WordPress custom themes
- Strong bespoke plug-in development
- A good understanding of PHP
- Experience working with HTML, CSS
- High level of attention of detail & client services
- Flexitime hours – 37.5 hr week
- Creative, inspirational and relaxed working environment
- Great team all working for the same goals
- Regular performance reviews
- New business bonus scheme
- A training programme with personal development time
- Regular social events
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays