£21000 - £23000 per annum
0161 2600 649
3 months ago
This company is a nationwide provider of IT Support, Infrastructure, Hardware, Software and Cloud Services. There company focus is to build long lasting partnerships with there clients and to ensure the IT Strategy they support ensures that business objectives are met and assist the business in growing.
You will be building PC's and configuring them. Imaging, Patching and setting up VPN's. You will deal with Routers and Switches, along with server rebuilds and installations. You will take ownership of customer requests.
As a Service Desk Engineer you will:
- Active Directory and Operating Systems
- Remote Access support tools e.g. VNC, RDP, ScreenConnect
- Microsoft software (Office, Windows 7 - 10, Server Operating Systems, etc.)
- Use of Service Desk software for call logging
- Systems basics e.g. Citrix, Exchange
- Application fundamentals
- Networking principles
- Computer hardware (Desktops/Laptops/Wyse Terminals, Servers, Printers, Backup Devices and Router/Switches)
- Computer Software(MS Platforms,Apple Mac OSX, Citrix/RDS, Server and Server Active Directory)
- Diagnostic utilities and other research tools for troubleshooting and issue resolution