£18000 - £29000 per annum
0161 2600 649
7 months ago
A legal company that prides themselves on providing a high-quality service across all their offerings. This organisation is a Legal Services company who provide their services to clients nationwide. Their guarantee is to provide the most professional service and be the market leading company with the best results in the industry.
Due to growth they are looking to add an experienced Fee Earner to handle mixed caseloads from initial review and preperation of the case documentation.
Responsibilities of a Fee Earner:
- Maintaining good relationships internally and externally
- Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management
- To manage the client’s claims by continually using the firm’s technical process and accurately documenting each activity that has taken place and ensuring time is recorded
- To manage all client work allocated in accordance with the details procedures and quality standards
- Where appropriate, managing clients expectations, explaining decisions and the steps the claim process clearly and succinctly, ensuring the client understands the court process and the importance of complying with court directions and ensuring clients are treated fairly at all times
- To manage cases efficiently and effectively. Making sure that the client work is progressed efficiently to meet departmental targets and SRA Code of Conduct at all times
- Billing and management information systems to ensure accurate visibility of cases
- Drafting, reviewing and submitting correspondence by letter and email
- Telephone calls, undertaking discussions and negotiations with the client, third party solicitors insurers to pursue the rapid and appropriate settlement of cases
- To ensure good working relationships with team-mates, team leader, management and administrative staff as well as maintaining a good working relationship with suppliers, external organisations and the work source
- To support the strategic development of the department and firm by developing best practice and the client experience through continuous improvement initiatives
The ideal candidate will be a Law Graduate or an accomplished Fee Earner or Paralegal, possessing a willingness to learn, hit the ground running and quickly develop an in-depth understanding of emerging areas of law and be comfortable with working towards achieving set targets and KPIs.
- Dealing with liability/quantum issues as well as indemnity and other procedural issues
- Able to work under pressure and to strict court deadlines in a target driven environment
- Work autonomously but as part of a team
To Finf out more about the role click in the Apply button and we will call you within 24 hours of your application