£55000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible working hours
0161 2600 649
9 days ago
Sponsorship can be provided
A company that established itself in 2016 and has seriously reinvented the way it engages with people. They are working with some pretty small companies, companies that I am pretty sure you would never have heard off, such as Amazon, Nike and Sky. They have become of the leading-edge start-ups within the UK.
A company who has a “clear vision, clear expectation and great leadership”- one of the many positive Glassdoor reviews.
Due to growth we are looking for a Front End Developer who can create web interfaces using the latest front end technology. Communication is critical as you will be working with the CTO, developers and designers.
As a Front End Developer, you will:
- Enjoy writing clean, scalable, reusable code
- Design technical solutions to solve problems
- Participate in code reviews to maintain quality code
- Experience building websites and Web Applications
- ECMAScript / ES6
- Vue.js / React.js / Angular.js
- Pay review every 6 months
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development Budget