£50000 - £57000 per annum, Benefits: Life Cover, Pension, Health Cover
0161 2600 649
2 months ago
Salary for the Divisional Finance Manager - £50k -£57k
An exciting opportunity to join THE leading name in the UK’s crop production and grain marketing with over 40 sites around the UK and a turnover totalling over £1.5 billion pa.
You will join this Finance department, where you will work closely with 2 subsidiaries within the group and will work closely with the Head of Finance, and appropriate Directors. Based in the newly refurbished office just outside of Reading, you will have access to the top of the range facilities and an exciting working environment.
Colleague engagement is very high up on this company’s priority list, meaning that the benefits package is excellent as they move towards being the first choice in UK agriculture employment.
What you will do as the Divisional Finance Manager:
- Work with the Directors and key Managers and be responsible for the accounting and reporting of two group business divisions.
- Monthly profit and loss reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of statutory accounts for one of the business functions, and liaising with auditors and Group Reporting
- Drive continuous improvement and efficiencies, including cost savings, by challenging processes and ensure compliance is adhered to
- Be a Business Partner to the senior management providing strategic, commercial and operational financial support
Required Skills for the Divisional Finance Manager:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Adaptable to the demands of a growing business
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Time management and organisation
- Competent with MS Office and IT
- Experience in the manufacturing or servicing industry would be beneficial but not essential
Benefits for you, the Divisional Finance Manager:
- £50k - £57k
- 25 Days Holidays, plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Company Contribution Pension up to 7%
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
If you believe you are the Divisional Finance Manager who would fit into this excellent company and are looking for a fresh challenge, then click apply now to find out more.